Why Choose My Nose Clinic?
Our mission at My Nose Clinic is to treat patients with a nasal problem, either functional or aesthetic. To provide a tailored service, we work across multiple locations based in Bahrain and London. Therefore our patients can access the best experts in both locations.
We are unique, in that we offer a concierge service for our patients, enabling them to have consultations in the location of their choice – London or Bahrain. Through working with trusted partners, we also have the ability for our surgeons and consultants from London to travel to Bahrain to meet patients if required.
Dr Hiba Al-Reefy is a consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon with a special interest in rhinology and facial plastic surgery. She believes in ensuring her patients receive the best treatment possible and offers a high quality, personalised service including consultations, investigations and surgery focused on patient centric care. Her ultimate desire is to ensure her patients receive the best care and the best outcomes.
Through My Nose Clinic you will also have access to these professionals below;
Trusted Partners working with My Nose Clinic
Mr Guri Sandhu MBBS MD FRCS FRCS(ORL-HNS)
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Professor Shakeel Saeed MBS, MD, FRCS (ORL)
Professor of Otology/Neuro-otology; Consultant ENT and Skullbase Surgeon
Mr Hesham Saleh FRCS, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Consultant Rhinologist/Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr Hiba Al-Reefy
- Certificate of Specialist Training by the Surgical Royal Colleges (CCT)
- Certificate of Specialist Training by the authority of the Medical Royal Colleges
- Granted MRCS in England in 2004
- Achieved the FRCS ORL-HNS in 2012
- Medical Director, Awali Hospital, Bahrain
- Vice President of Bahrain Sports Science Institute
- Previously consultant Rhinologist & Facial Plastic Surgeon at King Hamad University Hospital, Bahrain since 2014
- Head of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery at King Hamad University Hospital, Bahrain
- Consultant at Princess Grace Hospital, London
- She is a lecturer of ENT and Rhinology at the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) Bahrain and at undergraduate level
- Examiner at the European board Examination in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery EBORL
- Dr Hiba has also written a number of medical research papers and publications which have been published in peer reviewed surgical journals.
Book a consultation below or ask us a question